Tuesday, 10 December 2013

Inky Chicks Winner and our Top 3!

Hi Chicks
 
How are you all doing? We missed you, only a few entered our challenge! Seems like you all are pretty busy!
I (Ally) never have Christmas stress *lol*. No presents to buy, no food to prepare (I wait for invitations tee hee) and only crafting time *lol*...
 
Our winner of the last challenge (#17, Pearls & Swirls, voucher from Cult Pens) asked me to make another drawing because she had her reasons to pass on the voucher to someone else. I did another drawing. And this time it's No. 33 Hazel (kbrandy4). Hazel, please e-mail me at inkychicks@hotmail.co.uk so I can forward your details to Cult Pens.
 
Okay, but now onto our winner and top 3 of challenge #18! RandomOrg has given me
 
No #9 which is Coops!!
Huge congrats, Nic, once again the luck is on your side!
Please contact me at inkychicks@hotmail.co.uk and I will sort out the win for you! And don't forget to grab the badge from the sidebar!
 
And now onto our top 3.
In no particular order they are:
 
 
Congrats Ladies! Please grab your Top 3 badge from the sidebar!
 
See you later for our last challenge in 2013!
 
Huge hugs, Ally and the Inky Chicks Team!
xoxo
 
 


2 comments:

  1. WOW; thanks for select me TOP 3 with my 2 projects.......I´m in a cloud......thanks again. Elena F.

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow that's me, thanks so much ladies and huge congrats to the other lucky ladies too :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete