Tuesday, 29 April 2014

Inky Chicks winner of challenge #27 and our Top 3..erm...4 *cough*

Hi Chicks! 

Thanks so much for your last entries, as always the DT drooled. So many wonderful creations!

The winner of our challenge #27 sponsored by Live & Love Crafts is


Huge congrats, Astrid! Please e-mail us at  inkychicks@hotmail.co.uk and I will forward your e-mail to Sandra and she will contact you. I do not check the mail daily, so don't worry if you don't hear from me the same day 
*life-is-getting-in-between-crafting*
Also you're welcome to grab your winner's badge from the sidebar.

Now onto our Top 3. 
We have two entries that have an equal amount of votes so we have a Top 4 this time :)
So in no particular order they are:


 Congrats Ladies! Please grab your Top 3 badge from the sidebar to show off on your blog :)

See you later with our new challenge #28!

Hugs
Ally and the Inky Chicks
xxx



4 comments:

Libiya jhon said...

Hey there! Someone in my Myspace group shared this website with us so I came to take a look. I'm definitely enjoying the information. I'm book-marking and will be tweeting this to my followers! Great blog and wonderful style and design.....Cardsharing Server

Roselany Caroline said...

Wow...thank you so much for choosing my card on your TOP4 selection. Very proudly...congratz to all winners too :)

Have a nice day
Roselany

Linda said...

Thank you soooooo much for picking my card as one of your top 4, and what great entries! I shall display my badge with pride :) xx

Crea Astrid said...

How nice that I have been chosen as the winner. Other ladies congratulations.

Hugs, Astrid.