Tuesday, 18 August 2015

Winner of Challenge #54 and Top 3

Hi Chicks!

Thanks so much for entering so many wonderful cards in our last challenge!

The winner was easily found, RandomOrg did the job for us *lol*. Otherwise it would have been a difficult task ;o)

Our winner of the Bunny Zoe Voucher is


Huge congrats!
Please email me at calligarisa@bluewin.ch so that I can forward your email to Nikki.

The Top 3 on the other hand was quite a challenge for us *lol*. But we finally came down to 3 and they are (in no particular order):


Congrats, ladies! 

Please grab your badges (winner and Top 3) from the sidebar to show off on your blogs ;o)

Thanks again for entering your cards and creations! We are always so pleased and happy to see you!

Hugs
Ally and the Inky Chicks

xxx

1 comment:

Gail said...

Whoo hoo! You picked my card as one of the Top 3! Thanks so much! I'm honored and proud to put the badge on my blog!! Hugs, Gail L