Tuesday, 5 April 2016

Winner of Challenge #64 and Top 3

Hi Chicks

Sorry I am late today!

Wozwer, a ton of beautiful Easter cards were entered in our last challenge! Thanks girls! The winner of the Creashop Duymelot shop voucher is:


Huge congrats! Please email me at calligarisa@bluewin.ch so that I can forward your email to Kees! He will then contact you regarding the voucher.
Also you are welcome to grab your winner's badge from the sidebar to show off on your blog ;)

Our Top 3 are in no particular order:


Congrats ladies! Please grab your Top 3 badge from the sidebar for your blogs.

See you later with our new challenge!
xoxo
Ally and the Inky Chicks

3 comments:

Jane Savage said...

Thank you so much for my Top 3 place! Many congratulations to the other winners too! xxx

Tineke van der Linden said...

Dank je wel voor het kiezen van mijn paasmandje voor de top-3! Ook de anderen van de top-3 en winnaar gefeliciteerd.
Groetjes Tineke

NGCARDS said...

Thank you so much for choosing me as the winner! I have sent you an e-mail :) xxx