Tuesday, 4 April 2017

Challenge #81 - USE PURPLE

Hi Chicks

As promised we are back with our brandnew challenge with the theme

USE PURPLE

Our wonderful sponsor is ex DT member Thea from KREA TEJA
and the winner's prize is a very generous 15 Euro voucher for the shop. Thank you so much, Thea!





Please remember to only enter the challenge with max. 3 projects/cards and no backlinking allowed.

Below are the DT inspiration cards.

Okay, Chicks, get ready to craft!

xoxo
Ally and the Inky Chicks

5 comments:

Lucy Patrick said...

I'm so sorry as I was one of the crafters that added extra cards into your last challenge, I thought you were unlimited entries! I've just seen you are a maximum of 3 entries. This was a complete accident on my behalf and I'm really really sorry. XOX Lucy

Lucy Patrick said...

Oh and gorgeous purple DT creations for the next challenge, big hugs XOX Lucy

Fiki said...

gorgeous cards from team!

Janice said...

Fabulous inspiration from the design team! Thanks for a great challenge.
Janice x

Granmargaret said...

Thank you for the challenge. Lovely work by the design team.